Morton Purex All Purpose Salt
Purex Salt is food grade, granulated sodium chloride. The salt crystals are cubic in structure. There are no additives.
Purex Salt can also be used in industrial drinking water applications that require higher purity salt than solar salt.
TFC Purex Salt is prepared by treating Purex® Salt with a water-soluble anticaking agent.
Purex salts comply with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. They are annually certified as Kosher.
Purex Salt contains no additives.
TFC Purex Salt is prepared by treating Purex Salt with a minute concentration of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as a water-soluble anticaking agent.
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Ready-to-eat breakfast cereal, dough salt for breads, rolls, cookies, crackers, biscuits; Frozen/refrigerated dough
- Dairy: Brine-salted Italian, Swiss, Blue, Brick cheese
- Soups, Sauces & Dressings: Soups and sauces
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Sausages, franks, bologna, chill brines, seasoning premixes, dry-cured meats; Pickles for ham, bacon, corned beef; Smoked, brined fish
- Condiments, Spreads & Processed Vegetables: Margarine, mustard, can brine for vegetables, jar brine, sauerkraut, salsa, tomatoes, tomato juice
- Snacks & Sweets: Nuts
- Water: Industrial drinking water applications
- Available in 50 lb., 80 lb., Tote bag, and Bulk
Unit Dimensions (50 lb Bag):
Net weight (lb): 50
Gross Wt. (lb): 50.5
L x W x H (in): 24x13x3
Cube (ft³): 0.5
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 43
Unit Dimensions (80 lb Bag):
Net weight (lb): 80
Gross Wt. (lb): 80.9
L x W x H (in): 28x16x3.5
Cube (ft³): 0.9
Gross Wt. (lb): 2497
Cube (ft³): 46
*Includes 48" x 40" standard wood pallet @ 70 lbs.